Tomato Beet SoupFebruary 15, 2018
Mint Pineapple Grape PunchMarch 18, 2019
Masala Omelette Recipe
Whenever I make Masala Omelette it takes me back to my office days at Cybage, Pune. No no I could hardly cook at that time. Masala Omelette was my goto dish at the canteen every Morning before my very hectic day. I won't go much into benifits of Egg Omelette, but I would say that One protein rich Omelette every morning would fill my tummy and make me feel full for longer time.
Today I am sharing Indian Masala Egg Omelette Recipe. The easiest dish for bachelors. You can add a variety of toppings like mushrooms, capsicum, cheese, tomato and onion to it. Masala Omelette is one of the quickest and healthiest breakfast recipe.
Preparation Time: 5 min || Cooking Time: 5 min || Serves: 1 masala omlette
Masala Omlette Ingredients:
- Eggs - 1
- Chopped onion – 1 tbsp
- Chopped tomato – 1 tbsp
- Capsicum - 1 tbsp, finely minced (optional)
- Coriander leaves - 1 tsp, finely chopped
- Green chili - 1, finely minced
- Milk - 1 tbsp
- Black pepper powder - pinch
- Oil – 1 or 2 tsp (or butter)
- Salt to taste
How to make Masala Omlette:
- Beat the eggs till frothy (the more you beat the egg the fluffier it will come out to be). Add the rest of the ingredients except the oil and whisk well.
- Drizzle oil in a pan, allow it to heat up. Once hot, reduce flame, add half of the egg mixture and swirl it around the pan.
- Cook on low to medium flame till the sides are cooked and the underside is slightly browned.
- Slowly flip over and cook the other side.
- Serve the omlette with bread or buns or Pav and hot milk.