Dal MakhaniAugust 14, 2017
Bread PakoraDecember 8, 2017
Everytime I make Peanut chat it takes me down the memory lane when I used to come home after school and my mom would boil shelled peanuts in salty water for making peanut chat. We do not get shelled Peanuts all around the year but I do get craving for peanut chat whole year. You can also make this chatpata dish using raw peanuts as well with alomst same tasty result.
Soaking Time: overnight || Preparation Time: 10 min || Cooking Time: 10 min || Serves: 2 people
Boiled Peanut Salad | Chaat Ingredients:
- Raw peanuts – 1 cup
- Onion -1 medium size
- Tomatoes – 1 de-seeded
- Raw mango – 1/4 cupCoriander leaves – 3 tbsp finely chopped
- Green chillies -1 finely chopped
- Fresh lemon juice - 1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder -1/4 tsp
- Roasted cumin/jeera powder -1/2 tsp
- Chaat masala –1/4 tsp
How to prepare Boiled Peanut Salad | Chaat:
- Soak peanuts overnight or at least 6 hrs and pressure cook with little water and salt until soft. Leave it to cool.
- Finely chop onions, tomatoes, raw mango, green chilies and coriander.
- In a bowl combine all ingredients together and mix well.
- Your chatpata healthy peanut chaat is ready.